Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My summer So Far

Where should I start? Oh, remember the window my dog broke like 6 weeks ago? It hasn't been fixed yet. First, Lowes forgot to place the order and that put us like two weeks behind. They finally placed the order and got the window. When the guys came to install the window, we found out the Lowes was supposed to deliver the window and they never did. So, the guys couldn't install it that day. We had to wait for another week for them to come to install it because they didn't have any other time available. A few days after, Lowes finally delivered the window. When the guys came to install it, they realized that Lowes ordered the wrong size. Urrrgh!!! We were so mad!!!! And, to top it all off, our AC unit couldn't take it anymore. No AC for us for the last three days. So, it's been really hard to focus on anything. We finally got the AC fixed today. It was only $300 :-( It could have been worse.

Anyway, I can't believe how fast this summer is going. We haven't even gone anywhere yet. This whole window ordeal is messing up with our summer vacation. At least Gaby has been going to the pool a lot and he is really enjoying it. I told him that he needed to learn how to swim this summer or that he was going to be taking swimming lessons in the Fall. He's been doing great on his own. It's amazing how fast kids can learn things once they are comfortable with their environment. I am amazed at how much he has learned in just a few days!!!! I tell him that he is my Michael Phelps. You can tell how proud he is of his accomplishment.

I hope you are enjoying your summer!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, your window and your AC!! Glad to hear your son is enjoying his swim lessons, I need to sign mine up soon before their summer vacation is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The AC was fixed two days ago. But, it gave up again today. This heat is killing me. We can't even go to the pool today because is raining :-(

    ReplyDelete