Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's been a crazy month!!!

I know I always start my blog saying that it's been a long time since my last post. Well, I'm not going to do that today :-) And, I'm not going to bombard you with all the great and not so great things that happened to me since my last post. I'll never finish LOL

Instead, I'll leave you with something fun to watch. Here is a little Zumba demonstration that we did on WBTV about three weeks ago. We were trying to promote our zumbathon. If you don't know which one I am, it's easy to find me. I'm the one that seems to be a little lost and always doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing :-) It was so much fun though!!!

I wonder why I'm always seem to be doing something different! Check out this photo!
If you are in the Charlotte area, try to go to a zumba class at the Siskey Y on Monday nights. It's a party! I think is the only exercise room in town that turns into a real club party at night. We have five disco lights in that room!!!! It's awesome!!! We even have theme night where people come dressed for the occasion. Last night was disco night. Those who wanted to join the fun were dressed in shimmery outfits!!! It's so much fun. You don't even know you are exercising:-)

Ok, my dog is calling me. I'll continue at another time. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Larissa, me hiciste reír con eso de que dices que siempre haces lo opuesto, LOL!!!! No es cierto! Lo
    que pasa es que todas las demás van atrasadas y fuera de ritmo! Aunque esa foto está chistosa, no lo puedo negar! Gracias por visitar mi blog y dejar buena vibra siempre! Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Es que era una cumbia! Estaba sintiendola!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete