Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My blog has been totally neglected

I really don't know where time goes. If I could only add at least ten more hours to my days...

I haven't done much with my sewing. I got up with my left foot yesterday, lol. I was late for my sewing class for half an hour so I couldn't do much. I was only able to do the straps for my tote bag. Then, I had to go to a chiropractor's appointment right after.

I've been trying to focus on organizing my knitting classes (application, policies, lesson plan) and I have totally neglected my blog and etsy shop. Next weekend I'm going to the Dominican Republic (yeah) so I have a lot to leave ready before I go. Planning to start my knitting classes the week of the 21st. BTW, do you guys know how to add a tab to the layout so I can add a session with info about my knitting classes?

The good news for this week is that my amigurumi panda was sold. Whooohooo! It was sad to see him go though. He is such a cutie!

I wanted to share with you a scarf that I made for my mom when she was here. I love the way it turned out! Perfect for the upcoming fall season. I think this is the first thing I've knitted for my mom. I'm not a bad daughter, :). She is just too picky, lol. This time she was able to select the yarn from my stash.




I started going back to the gym last week. It feels good to be back to my routine after not going for most of the summer. How I miss my zumba classes!!! I am exhausted today. I went to two zumba classes. I was planning to go to a third one but my legs couldn't take. We did a lot of high impact today. Great work out!

Good night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. The scarf is lovely - the yarn is so interesting.
    It's great to hear that you're able to go to the Dominican Republic.

    ReplyDelete