Saturday, September 19, 2009

Zumbathon 2009

Last night was our two hour zumbathon. We had a blast! Here are some of the video clips my husband made.

I'm sure you'll figure out which one is me because I make the most weird and funny faces when I dance, lol.


Here we are doing a song by Paulina Rubio. Jatrine is the instructor. She is awesome!!! I go to her class twice a week.



This is a Cumbia. Koh is the instructor and I think she has trained all the instructors here. She is unbelievable! I take her class twice a week.


I'm already tired here. This instructor, Irina, is from Ukraine. She has so much energy. I take her class once a week.


Ok, I think that's it for now. I promise to put pictures of my trip to DR and from my sewing adventures on my next post.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! I could never keep up. I've heard you and Aura talk about Zumba, no wonder you both like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved watching these! I was thinking it would be a little tricky to dance on the cement surface, but everyone looked great. I liked seeing the man, he was keeping up pretty good. Zumba is the best way to burn calories and do cardio work, too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, you need to try it some day. You'll become addicted to it, lol.
    Aura, that guy was definitely having a blast! Him and his wife come to Koh's class twice a week. We have some older guys in the class, too.
    I love my zumba!!! I can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete