Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Long Time, No See!!!

I just noticed that It's been exactly one month since the last time I wrote. That seems to be my pattern LOL I tried writing about a week ago but, I got upset with blogger. It kept messing up my story and photos so I gave up :-)

It's been quite a busy month. Not a lot of zumba for me :-( I've been creating a lot and figuring out what kind of hair accessories I want to concentrate on. There are too many things to keep in mind when selling stuff for kids. I think I want to incorporate more things for teens an adults. That way I can model my own products. You should see me wearing hair clips and tutu's LOL

I was trying to launch my own website but, before I do that, I want to try the facebook storefront. It's free! So, it doesn't hurt to try.

Right now, I'm just getting ready for a "Think-Pink Vendor Showcase" that I have this Friday. A friend of mine and two of her friends are doing the Avon breast cancer walk in October. They each need to raise $1,800 so they decided to have this showcase in order to get some help raising the money. All participants will give them 10%-15% of their sales that day.

I have to go now but, I will come back soon to show you photos of all my latest creations!!! I love, love, love creating! I wish I have more time during the day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment