Monday, July 20, 2009

My anatomically correct amigurumi doll

This is one of the projects that I've been working on. Well, I started working on this doll a little while back but for some reason she ended up hidden in my stash.

I wanted her to be anatomically correct. I'm really happy with it so far. These pictures don't really do any justice. I'll try to put better pictures as I record the progress of this anatomically correct doll.

I think the belly buttom came out a little bit too high.


  1. Zumba doll. She looks fit. ha...ha..

  2. Maybe it'll turn into a mini me :) I really need to find the time to work on it.

  3. Despite the bellybutton, this is absolutely lovely. I cannot wait to see how you evolve this project.

  4. I'm not sure about the waist either. I might get rid of that part too.